Monday, March 5, 2012

Replay... Cause I forgot my night?

Replay is a revamped version of Play. This should have been enough to stop me going. However we thought a uni night out was in need and it would be a fun evening. We had also heard that there were 'play-doh' shots and I have to admit I was extrememly intrigued as I have always been told - DO NOT eat play-doh.


Anyway the drinks were cheap as expected. There were short dresses as expected. Finally a lot of boys looking for a girlfriend for the evening.

There are some fun activities you can play such a machine that tests how hard you hit the boxing ball, a photo booth and a pool table.


Music was old school dance - pretty neddy but inspired this fantastic video which was actually a photo gone wrong! - http://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=i%20got%20poked%20at%20t%20in%20the%20park&init=quick&tas=0.8676448871886968#!/video/video.php?v=335694799803774


Thankfully I was able to discover on this venture that the play-doh shots are not made of play-doh but icing and vodka - terribly sickly... Mine ended up on my nose.



 
All in all it was a fun night and perfect for a student at is required minimal expenditure.

No comments:

Post a Comment