Friday, March 16, 2012

Viper Got Me Hyper.


Waw. I just have to start by describing Viper monday as waw. The club itself is tiny with only one bar and so queueing for vodka after vodka is unrealistic... Good news for those of you who enjoy wine! Cause its only £8 for a bottle of wine! Result.

Theres a mixed crowd who go to Viper on a monday, a mixture between Art School characters and your Sugarcube looking girls. I like this because you can wear whatever you like be it casual or something a bit smarter and not look out of place. 

The music is varied which is probably why it attracts a variety of people, there was indie, old school r'n'b and the latest in the charts. There is a real friendly relaxed vibe which is what really makes Viper a great evening.

I concluded my evening by being convinced by my friend to shot a tub of spicy pakora sauce...


...


Not tasty. Not attractive. Not advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment