Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Lane...


Ashton Lane is a great night out for anyone of different ages. My boyfriend and his pals are regulars and so is my dad and his pals! Nude, Radio & Vodka Wodka are where I would usually go in the Lane.

Its a really nice night as it's a beautiful setting. The only downfall of it is the coble stone street... Do not where stilettos, you will not make it out alive.


Nude is my favourite bar here because its relatively small but is always busy. The bar staff are usually fast so your not waiting too long for a drink - I usually just get a pitcher of something so I dont have to go up and down - handy tip!


Radio on the other hand is a cocktail bar and so you can be waiting up to 30mins and more to get your order. This isn't for me. I do however enjoy this during the day when its quiet and I've been out for a meal with the girls. So I wouldn't write it off completely.

There's also the loft, vodka wodka, bar brel, ashoka, ubiq chip and many more.

It's only up the road from Boho and down the road fro, Viper and Oran Mor, and not to mention the fact it's a 10 minute taxi ride into Glasgow's city centre. This makes Ashton Lane a great choice whether its for drinks before heading to a club or just for some casual drinks with friends and family.




Definetly a fan of Ashton lane... And you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment